Bezala is the fully mobile, multilingual, easy to use and scalable and automated expense claim software that Finago Procountor is lacking. We’ve been developing this expense claim process for thousands of hours so that you don’t have to.
If Bezala is the Expense Claim Software you’ve been looking for, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll more than gladly help you get started. Or you can just go ahead and get started by following the instructions below.
1. Open up a Bezala account
If you haven’t already, start by requesting for a Bezala account by sending an e-mail to this address: email@example.com
2. Integrate Bezala with Procountor
Go to the company settings view in Bezala, and click the “Grant access to Procountor” button.
You will then be redirected to a Procountor login page. Log in with your Procountor credentials, and select the company which you want to integrate to Bezala.
After this your Bezala account is integrated to your Procountor account.
3. Synchronizing cost centers
Go to the Cost Centers view in Bezala, and you’ll see a “Fetch from Procountor” button at the bottom of the page. Click that button if you want Bezala to get your cost centers from Procountor.
Configuring your Cost Centers
Its important to decide which Cost Centers your users should be able to select in Bezala. And should all users be able to see all Cost Centers? When adding cost centers in Bezala, you can select who should see the Cost Centers (assignees) as well as if someone should approve all costs allocated to the cost center (approvers).
4. Setting up accounts
Bezala will automatically import the standard accounts listed below in Finnish, but you can easily add, edit or remove the accounts, or add new ones. You can even choose which of the accounts will be available for which employees (assignees). For ex. Johannas credit card can be hidden from all but her.
- Maksettu omilla rahoilla 2940
- Atk-laitteet (<3v. kalusto) 7680
- Datasiirtokulut 8530
- Edustuskulut 7990
- Hotelli- ym. majoitus 7820
- Kahvitarvikkeet 7110
- Kokous- ja neuvottelukulut 8650
- Kone- ja kalustohankinnat 7740
- Matkaliput 7800
- Muut matkakulut 7860
- Parkkikulut 7850
- Posti- ja lähettikulut 8540
- Puhelinkulut 8500
- Selvittelytili 1777
- Siivous ja puhtaanpito 7360
- Sisäiset palaverit ja henkilökuntajuhlat 7010
- Taksikulut 7810
- Toimistotarvikkeet 8620
- Virkistystoiminta 7020
5. Adding employees
Here’s how you can add your employees:
- Add your employees one by one
- Upload an excel sheet with your employees (requires the Beta user role: contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get it)
- Add your employees via the API
- Let your employees sign up for themselves.
Here’s information on how to add employees: User management
6. Setting up a daily/ weekly/ monthly sync
Here are the syncing schedules you can choose between:
- Daily: Expenses will be sent to accounting at 2am
- Weekly: Expenses will be sent to accounting on the day you select at 2am
- Last day of the month: Expenses for the last month will be sent on the first day of the month at 2am
Or just click the “Send Now” button
All of your data will be moved to Netvisor when you click on the “Send Now” button.
7. Reimbursing Employees in Procountor
All of the Expenses that are to be reimbursed are added as Purchase Invoices in Procountor. To view these purchase invoices, you can click on them from the front page in Procountor:
Once you open the purchase invoice, you can see the details added by Bezala.
- On the right side you will see the actual images of the receipts
- You can also switch to the Accounting or Dimension view to have a look at the Purchase Invoice Voucher info
- Once you are ready you can approve the invoice. After this it will follow Procountors normal Purchase Invoice process.
8. Browsing Credit Card transactions in Procountor
Bezala will create vouchers in Procountor for all of the expenses that are paid for with company assets. To view these, please navigate to the voucher view in Procountor, and open the voucher you wish to browse:
When you open the voucher, you will see that Bezala has automatically entered the same accounting and dimension information to the voucher that was added to Bezala. All you need to do is to verify that the accounting is done in your preferred way.
How many reversing entry postings would you like?
In the company settings view you can decide If Bezala should create one reversing entry per payment method, or one per transaction.