Bezala is the scalable, easy to use and automated expense claim software that Netvisor is lacking. One of the top priorities that we’ve had when developing the Netvisor integration is to automate as much work as possible by using Netvisors API. We’ve been developing expense claim processes for thousands of hours so that you don’t have to.
If Bezala is the Expense Claim Software you’ve been looking for, then please contact us at email@example.com. We’ll more than gladly help you get started. Or you can just go ahead and get started by following the instructions below.
1. Open up a Bezala account
If you haven’t already, start by requesting for a Bezala account by sending an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Integrate Bezala with Netvisor
- Open up the “External systems identifiers” (FI: “Ulkoisen järjestelmän tunnisteet”) link that can be found in the main menu (where your company name is).
- Click the “Create new identifier for connecting external software” (FI: “Luo uusi ulkoisen ohjelman liittämisen tunniste”). You’ll be given a 7 digit key, that you need to copy & paste to the company settings page in Bezala. Keep in mind, that the key is only valid for a few minutes, so you need to be relatively fast.
3. Create a custom voucher type
When setting up Bezala, we recommend creating a new voucher type in your Netvisor, “Kuitit Receiptcam” (name without quotations, identifier KU), to which the transactions from Bezala will be sent to. This way you can easily differentiate the Vouchers added through Bezala from the other vouchers in your Netvisor.
4. Adding cost centers
First of all its important to decide which Cost Centers your users should be able to select in Bezala. And should all users be able to see all Cost Centers? When adding cost centers in Bezala, you can select who should see the Cost Centers (assignees) as well as if someone should approve all costs allocated to the cost center (approvers).
5. Adding accounts
Bezala will automatically import the standard accounts listed below in Finnish, but you can easily edit or remove the accounts, or add new ones. You can even choose which of the accounts will be available for which employees (assignees). For ex. Johannas credit card can be hidden from all but her.
- Maksettu omilla rahoilla 2940
- Atk-laitteet (<3v. kalusto) 7680
- Datasiirtokulut 8530
- Edustuskulut 7990
- Hotelli- ym. majoitus 7820
- Kahvitarvikkeet 7110
- Kokous- ja neuvottelukulut 8650
- Kone- ja kalustohankinnat 7740
- Matkaliput 7800
- Muut matkakulut 7860
- Parkkikulut 7850
- Posti- ja lähettikulut 8540
- Puhelinkulut 8500
- Selvittelytili 1777
- Siivous ja puhtaanpito 7360
- Sisäiset palaverit ja henkilökuntajuhlat 7010
- Taksikulut 7810
- Toimistotarvikkeet 8620
- Virkistystoiminta 7020
6. Adding employees
Here’s how you can add your employees:
- Add your employees one by one
- Upload an excel sheet with your employees (requires the Beta user role: contact email@example.com to get it)
- Add your employees via the API
- Let your employees sign up for themselves.
Here’s information on how to add employees: User management
7. Setting up a daily/ weekly/ monthly sync
Here are the syncing schedules you can choose between:
- Daily: Expenses will be sent to accounting at 2am
- Weekly: Expenses will be sent to accounting on the day you select at 2am
- Last day of the month: Expenses for the last month will be sent on the first day of the month at 2am
Or just click the “Send receipts now” link
All of your data will be moved to Netvisor when you click on the “Send receipts now” link in the main menu.
8. Reimbursing Employees
When an expense claim that needs to be reimbursed is sent to Netvisor, they can find a payment draft in the payments view in Netvisor. Just approve that pre-paid payment, and then it will be automatically sent to the bank and the employees will be reimbursed.
Be Aware! You need to pay before the due date.
Payments with a due date that has past are unfortunately not accepted by the banks. Hence you have to make sure that you make the payment on time. But if you’re regularly late you can ask our support to change the due-date of the payment to be the sending date + one or two days.