Over 150 companies have set up a Bezala <> Nordea First Card integration, and thousands of First Card purchases are filed & accounted for through Bezala on a monthly basis.
Nordea First Cards competitive pricing, decent credit lines and flexible payment options have made it one of the most popular company credit cards in the Nordics. Bezala has a direct integration with Nordea Firstcard that runs daily. The integration works for companies in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Want to automate the reminders of missing receipts?
Bezalas First Card integration is exceptionally good at reminding credit card users of what receipts need to be sent in. When your employee uses a First Card, they can file the receipt via Bezala right away. Bezala will then connect that receipt to the First Card transaction. This enables us to show a list of what receipts are missing.
Furthermore, Bezala will once a week automatically remind the user of the missing receipts via E-mail. The user can easily create new transactions from the Email we send.
Use First Card with Bezala to cover all your Travel Expenses and Purchases:
When you combine your Nordea First Card with Bezala, your employees can:
- Use the First Card when purchasing on behalf of the company
- Use Bezala to file for Mileages and Per Diems
- Allocate the receipts to the correct accounts, cost centres and projects in Bezala
- Reimburse out-of-pocket expenses in Bezala
- Set up a proper approval cycle for purchases
Nordea sends the previous days cleared transactions to Bezala every morning. Bezala then groups these transactions into monthly credit card bills. We receive the following information per transaction:
- Name of the employee
- Personnel number of the employe
- Card number
- Company-paid indicator (used to decide whether the transaction needs to be reimbursed or not)
- Time of purchase
- Country of purchase
- Exchange rate
- Vendor name
When Bezala detects a new card, we will try to link it to a bezala user using the personnel number. Furthermore, we use the "Compan-paid indicator" to link the card to the proper payment method.
The Nordea -> Bezala -> Accounting is quite straightforward. The user uses the credit card and reports the receipt via Bezala. After approval, the receipt is sent to your accounting, where it's reconciled to the proper credit card bill transaction. Bezala supports the most common accounting softwares. Bezala automatically connects the receipt to the credit car transaction in bezala, so you will always see what the balance sheet accounts sum consists of.
- Fill your company details in the form behind this link and send it to Nordea by snail mail to this address (postage already paid):
Nordea Bank Oyj
2229 First Card Asiakaspalvelu, VC341
The Bezala user IDs should be added to the "Additional info" field. Please contact Bezala support for the list of the IDs.
- When Nordea has sent the First Card user ID and password to your company's contact person, please send them to us (preferably as an encrypted message) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nordea charges (confirmed 01/2021) 100 €/year + VAT for the integration. This fee covers all the cards in the company.