Bezala is the fully mobile, multilingual, easy to use and scalable and automated expense claim software that Finago Procountor is lacking. We’ve been developing this expense claim process for thousands of hours so that you don’t have to.
How does Bezala help the employees of companies that use Procountor?
Good communication is the key to establishing a working self-service expense claim process. With the Finago Procountor & Bezala integration, your employees will get the clarity they need:
- When the employee creates a transaction, we’ll let them know if they forgot to fill in a field, or if everything was filled in correctly (real time validation).
- When the expense is waiting for approval, we’ll let the employee know who the approvers are.
- When the expense is approved, we’ll let the employee know when it will be sent to accounting and reimbursed.
How does Bezala help the accountants of companies using Procountor?
When expenses are sent from Bezala to Procountor, they are already accounted. So, all the accountant has to do is to just double check that the vouchers are accounted in the way they want.
What does the integration cost? = 9,95 €/ month
The current monthly fee for using the API, including an unlimited amount of integrations, is as follows:
- Finnish environments: EUR 9.95 (excl. VAT)
- Swedish, Norwegian and Danish environments: EUR 0
As you know, Procountors pricing is transaction based. Thats why we at Bezala have focused extra much on minimising the amount of transactions we create via the Procountor integration. However, when sending expenses to Procountor we have t o create at least 1 purchase invoice per person who needs to be reimbursed, and 1 voucher for credit card receipts.
“But Procountor has it’s own app, why use Bezala?”
Procountor has two great apps, Procountor Kuitit and Mini. We recommend them to all companies. However, they are very limited in features, meaning that companies quickly outgrow it.
Here’s a few examples of what else Bezala helps you with:
- You can add employees without having them as Vendors in your Procountor
- You can use the Bezala API to add cost centers
- You can forget sub-optimising and just add all of your employees to Bezala. We’ll only bill for the ones that actually use Bezala.
If Bezala is the Expense Claim Software you’ve been looking for, then please contact us at email@example.com. We’ll more than gladly help you get started. Or you can just go ahead and get started by following the instructions below.
If you haven’t already, start by requesting for a Bezala account by sending an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to the company settings view in Bezala, and click the “Grant access to Procountor” button.
You will then be redirected to a Procountor login page. Log in with your Procountor credentials, and select the company which you want to integrate to Bezala.
After this your Bezala account is integrated to your Procountor account.
Go to the Cost Centers view in Bezala, and you’ll see a “Fetch from Procountor” button at the bottom of the page. Click that button if you want Bezala to get your cost centers from Procountor.
Configuring your Cost Centers
Its important to decide which Cost Centers your users should be able to select in Bezala. And should all users be able to see all Cost Centers? When adding cost centers in Bezala, you can select who should see the Cost Centers (assignees) as well as if someone should approve all costs allocated to the cost center (approvers).
On tärkeää määritellä, kuka näkee minkäkin kustannuspaikan Bezalassa. Tämän jälkeen tulee päättää, tulisiko kaikkien käyttäjien nähdä kaikki kustannuspaikat? Kun lisäät kustannuspaikkoja Bezalaan, voit valita niille valtuutetut (kuka näkee kustannuspaikan) sekä hyväksyjät.
Bezala will automatically import the standard accounts listed below in Finnish, but you can easily add, edit or remove the accounts, or add new ones. You can even choose which of the accounts will be available for which employees (assignees). For ex. Johannas credit card can be hidden from all but her.
- Maksettu omilla rahoilla 2940
- Atk-laitteet (<3v. kalusto) 7680
- Datasiirtokulut 8530
- Edustuskulut 7990
- Hotelli- ym. majoitus 7820
- Kahvitarvikkeet 7110
- Kokous- ja neuvottelukulut 8650
- Kone- ja kalustohankinnat 7740
- Matkaliput 7800
- Muut matkakulut 7860
- Parkkikulut 7850
- Posti- ja lähettikulut 8540
- Puhelinkulut 8500
- Selvittelytili 1777
- Siivous ja puhtaanpito 7360
- Sisäiset palaverit ja henkilökuntajuhlat 7010
- Taksikulut 7810
- Toimistotarvikkeet 8620
- Virkistystoiminta 7020
Here’s how you can add your employees:
- Add your employees one by one
- Upload an excel sheet with your employees (requires the Beta user role: contact email@example.com to get it)
- Add your employees via the API
- Let your employees sign up for themselves.
Here’s information on how to add employees: User management
Here are the syncing schedules you can choose between:
Daily: Expenses will be sent to accounting at 6am
Weekly: Expenses will be sent to accounting on the day you select at 6am
Last day of the month: Expenses for the last month will be sent on the first day of the month at 6am
Or just click the “Send Now” button
All of your data will be moved to Procountor when you click on the “Send Now” button.
All of the Expenses that are to be reimbursed are added as Purchase Invoices in Procountor. To view these purchase invoices, you can click on them from the front page in Procountor:
Once you open the purchase invoice, you can see the details added by Bezala.
1. On the right side you will see the actual images of the receipts
2. You can also switch to the Accounting or Dimension view to have a look at the Purchase Invoice Voucher info
3. Once you are ready you can approve the invoice. After this it will follow Procountors normal Purchase Invoice process.
Bezala will create vouchers in Procountor for all of the expenses that are paid for with company assets. To view these, please navigate to the voucher view in Procountor, and open the voucher you wish to browse:
When you open the voucher, you will see that Bezala has automatically entered the same accounting and dimension information to the voucher that was added to Bezala. All you need to do is to verify that the accounting is done in your preferred way.
How many reversing entry postings would you like?
In the company settings view you can decide If Bezala should create one reversing entry per payment method, or one per transaction.